6/21/10

Er...

I want back on the internet.

Over the past few months I've been doing a shit load of great stuff, therefore the internet has suffered painfully my absence for maybe like 5 or 6 months. This isn't necessarily a bad thing, for my grades have never been better, I'm reading tons and tons of books and I'm making progress at work (without any more pay, fml.).

After much consideration I realized that I really miss being on the internet. I haven't commented on videos, I haven't made any new videos, I haven't tweeted as much as I used to and, most importantly, I haven't blogged in forever which is what i really love to do. I love writing and I have to thank my school for that.

Now, I've been feeling incredibly nostalgic over the past few weeks and I miss tons of people who either moved on or, like me, are not as active as they used to be on the mighty internet. And I really hate that! not because they're probably doing incredible things and stuff, but because I miss them and I'm an egocentric bitch who wants it all. To you, my friends, I salute you and I honestly hope you're doing incredibly well on all of your activities and stuff. I miss you so.

To the peeps that still are active I apologize for being away for such a long time and I hope you can forgive me. who could resist my puppy eyes? no one. Not even you, dear reader.

As I said at the beginning I want back on the internet and for that I've come up with an activity plan that I'm not entirely sure I'll be able to follow. It's not easy getting into a routine and I know that I'm not the most reliable person to begin with... Here it is:

* Post a blog everyday. (except weekends because, bitch, I need my rest)
I absolutely adore writing! so much! and even though I might just post stupid shit at least I want to post something. We'll see how that goes, stay tuned.

Like it's hard to take a picture of yourself everyday... yeah, somehow for me it is. I figured that if I 'snap' a new picture at least twice a week I'll be fine.

*Begin the commentage
I need to comment more on things! youtube videos, blogposts, twitter, EVERYFINK 8I. I love getting comments and I'm guessing people love it too, everyone wins.

*Put a stop to the laziness
I need serious help. If it wasn't for my metabolism I'd probably look like this:

Except in bed.

I need exercise and a balanced diet and stuff. Maybe I can keep you up to date on that?

And I think that's it... I guess, we'll see how that goes.

1 comment:

Hanne said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...